Deep in the woods, far from any of the empires citizens or borders ‘Turtle Castle’ keeps other things at bay than invading neighbours. Exactly what is a well kept secret. But the obscurity around its purpose, isolated location and excessive defensive capabilities feed many outrageous rumours. Some whisper the Archdruid and his garrison study and hunt ferocious beasts living in the woods around them. Others say they breed them. Some even claim they bred some to hunt others.
- 1 Guard tower & 2 Barracks
- 3 Reinforced stables: What do they ride or do they keep something else here?
- 4 Luxurious manner: Housing the eccentric lord, many hunting trophies and a locked study...
- 5 Arena: Used to train the garrison or experiment, study and train against something else?
- Rumours: Players hear the rumours in a nearby village.
- Trophies: A merchant sells expensive trophies made from a rumoured ferocious beast.
- Under attack: A nearby village is attacked by a ferocious beast.
- Supplies: Players are asked to resupply the isolated castle. The Challenge: Players are challenged to scout the mysterious castle.
- Ferocious beasts: Passing through the woods the players are attacked.
Loot & treasure
- Ferocious beast study: A study revealing weaknesses rendering them much less dangerous.
- Ferocious beast trinkets: Ferocious beast trophies.
One Page Dungeon
You can download the 1 page dungeon here for free!